Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions model release form for Carlie Banks Photography (CBP)
Studio and Equipment
- CBP will make every effort to ensure that the studio and equipment is deemed suitable and safe for all clients, at all times, in client accessible areas.
- The clients are fully responsible for their own actions and responsible for any children under their care during the session. Any damage or breakages to the property/equipment that incur as a result of the clients action shall be the responsibility of the client to pay or rectify as agreed with CBP.
- CBP do not take any responsibility for any loss or damage to any personal belongings within or outside of the studio. Any activity/ pose is undertaken at your own risk.
- Cars are parked at clients own risk on and off street.
- CBP requests that all clients advise CBP of any special or medical requirements that are needed in order to make the clients experience more comfortable and accessible.
- Food and drink is permitted in the studio however must be kept to the designated area and not on the backdrop, unless previously discussed.
- Client photography is permitted but as use in a “behind the scenes” situation, rather than of the subject in their position. Flash is not allowed.
Photographs, Copyright and Print Release
- CBP cannot guarantee how many photographs will be captured during the session. It depends purely on the reaction of the subject in the given time frame.
- Copyright is retained by CBP at all time throughout the world. No image can be copied, scanned or reproduced, in any form whatsoever, as well as alter, add to or manipulate the image without prior written consent from CBP.
- The client cannot sell any photographs for monetary gain nor enter any competitions using the photograph without prior written consent.
- Permission to reproduce is given on purchasing the full resolution files, only when a print release guide is given. CBP cannot accept any responsibility for the quality of photography’s reproduced through other means then CBP. CBP cannot be held responsible for poor print quality from 3rd party printers.
- Should the client wish to ignore the Copyright Act Law, a charge maybe bought up on them.
- CBP reserves the right to use digital files and/or reproductions for display, publication, competitions and advertising purposes, unless the client expresses otherwise.
-RAW files or unedited images will not be provided to the client. The client will receive finished, hand edited, high resolution images only. Clients cannot purchase unedited images.
- Due to the nature of digital products, these cannot be exchanged after receiving them, either by download or USB. Please double check your order before submitting it to CBP.
- The images deemed best, in CBP eyes, will be displayed in a private, password protected, online viewing gallery.
- The clients will receive their viewing gallery with 1-2 weeks of your session, depending upon CBP’s schedule.
- Clients will be able to purchase their images, with the option to pay via cash/ bank transfer.
- The galleries are currently only viewable online, however if you do not have access to the internet or computer, an alternative method can be used, just mention this to CBP.
- Viewing galleries are open for just 7 days. After this period, there is a £10 re-opening fee per 7 days for each gallery.
Products and Prints
- Products and prints must be paid for in full upon ordering or within 48 hours if paying by cash.
- Due to the bespoke nature of the products, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Due to this all products are non-refundable, unless faulty.
- Orders are presumed to be received in good condition, unless the client notifies CBP in writing of any discrepancy or error within 2 days of receipt.
- While delivery dates will be adhered to as much as possible, they do not constitute as part of the contract.
5. Returns Policy
- Incorrectly supplied items and items of poor quality, deemed by CBP, can be returned and will be replaced at no extra charge to the client.
- Returns will not be considered for incorrectly ordered items or items ordered in error.
Image storage and reorders
- All efforts are made to insure correct storage and transfer of files from each session, however CBP cannot be held responsible should a technical fault occur.
- All images are backed up and stored for a period of one year from the date of receiving your viewing gallery. After this time there is no guarantee that you will be able to reorder any files. If you would prefer your files not to be stored by CBP after you have received your files please inform CBP of this. Please also create a back-up copy of your digital images somewhere safe.
- Any images which are not chosen as part of the client’s package, or purchased by the client, are deleted from my systems and hard drives.
- The client agrees that the photographer can use the photographs taken in the following formats including but not limited to use on social media, online marketing (website and forums), printed marketing, displays, press releases and competitions.
END OF T&C’s